About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Nothing describes me better than my passion for learning and the zest for fighting battles with myself. The blog here started to put my creative thoughts has been constantly shaping up as I move on and for the better. All of you are welcome to join me on this exciting journey of mine.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Customer Comes Second


Shocked?

Then who comes first??

"It's employees" says Hal Rosenbluth, CEO of Rosenbluth International in his book titled "The Customer Comes Second".

"If you genuinely want to put customers first, you must put employees more first" says Tom Peters.

Quite insightful, isn't it!

2 comments:

Apurv said...

Nice to write in a book. In practice employees are the first on the axe.

Sid said...

You might be right Apurv..but the fact that is being stressed upon is that happy employees are a must to keep the much talked about 'Focus' on customers!