About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Nothing describes me better than my passion for learning and the zest for fighting battles with myself. The blog here started to put my creative thoughts has been constantly shaping up as I move on and for the better. All of you are welcome to join me on this exciting journey of mine.

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's been raining for a while!!!!


The pit-a-pat of the rain
Takes with it all the pain.
Till yesterday, the days were bright
With the scorching sun in broad daylight
Which made everything so dull and dry
Even thoughts didn't come, how hard I tried.

With the college days just gone by
Life. it seems has stopped for a while
Miss all the friends, the life in there
The fun is all gone and everyone too.
The ways have been parted, lines drawn
All are treading their own new ways.
I got to take mine too but its hard to begin
With the mind so very occupied
By thoughts of all the days gone by
And to add to it all, the sweltering heat
Made things just worse and tough to survive.

The rain this day brings me respite
With the pitter patter of the rain
The pulse seems normal again
A whole new life lies ahead
There are hopes and aspirations

And at this moment, I do decide
To dedicate these lines to all my friends
With memories of whom shall I proceed
On the newly set path.
And with a hope to stay connected to all of u always
My wishes n prayers here again.


By Siddharth Anand

No comments: