About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Nothing describes me better than my passion for learning and the zest for fighting battles with myself. The blog here started to put my creative thoughts has been constantly shaping up as I move on and for the better. All of you are welcome to join me on this exciting journey of mine.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Sudarshan Kriya


Recently, I was fortunate enough to participate in the basic course conducted by the Art of Living foundation here at Electronic City. And I feel that the experience that I had is something I must share with all my friends, fellows, family and also the visitors to my blog.

All those who feel that this is related deeply to spirituality and that only those very keen on it should go for such a course are wrong. After my tryst with it, I can say firmly that if you have not yet experienced what this very powerful technique of Sudarshan Kriya can do to your body and mind, you are really missing something in life. And when I talk about the greatness of the course, it’s not just the calmness and relaxation that one gets after doing the Kriya but also the wisdom that comes from the five sutras given by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the universally revered spiritual and humanitarian leader.

For more on my views about the course you can either call or mail me at siddharth.anand@ymail.com. Please click on the tab below to join the Art of Living group for people residing in Electronic City, Bangalore.



Click to join Art_Of_Living_Ecity


2 comments:

Arti said...

sudarshan kriya is a different experience altogether!

Prateek Neema said...

What is Sudarshan Kriya is literally can-not be explained in words, it can only be felt after experiencing it.